Monday 14 January 2013

My £3.75 skin miracle!

This is just a short post as it only just entered my head to share this with you all, and I have things I have to do today. During the Boots post Christmas offers they seemed to be offering all kinds of deals, and one I bought into was the 3 for 2 on No 7. They were also offering a free gift worth £26 with any two No 7 purchases! How could a bargainista ignore that offer? Well I couldn't. I decided to order the two cheapest things No 7 offered that I would get some use from, and this is where my new little miracle item came in.

And here it is, dah dah...


Boots exfoliating sponge review


The Boots No 7 Exfoliating sponge! cost £3.75, unless, like me, you get it on a 3 for 2 offer.

All you have to do with this sponge is apply your usual cleanser, I tend to apply a thicker layer than usual when I use this, then in small circular movements work round your whole face, excluding the eye area of course. Then rinse off with water, or wipe off with tissue if that's what you prefer and hey presto, beautiful baby soft skin. Since I have bought this little treasure I haven't even used any scrubs or exfoliaters on my face as it is so much softer and clearer now, that I don't feel the need. So, not only is this a very cheap beauty item but it also saves you having to buy expensive scrubs etc double saving!. Now that's what I call a bargain!

Here are the cleaners I have been using lately, but it will work with any of course.




The Decleor is an old favourite, the Elizabeth Arden was part of a gift set I received for Christmas and I have only used it a couple of times so far, and the tiny Decleor was part of a starter set I bought last year, I used the Decleor gel for the first time last night. The great thing is you only have to use the sponge 2 or 3 times a week and when you're finished you just wash it through, let it dry, and store it back in the plastic zip lock bag in came in. My advice, if you want a cheap, reusable exfoliator give this a try. I would love to  know if you do buy one and how you find it.








11 comments:

  1. I have one of those No7 vouchers and I think I'll have to try this out! Always looking for new methods of exfoliating. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing about all the boots deals everyone is getting with the vouchers, may have to make a trip there myself :) And yes do get one, they are so cheap and reusable, and thank you x

      Delete
  2. Hey I'm your 50th follower congrats I love your blog it's great it would be fab if you popped over to my blog I'm trying to reach 100 followers before my 14tth birthday (3rd march ) thanks cole xoxox
    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole. I have just checked out your blog, it's really good, well done. I followed you on GFC good luck getting your 100 followers, I'm sure you will have no trouble x

      Delete
    2. Awes thanks that's such a sweet thing to say :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm following you on GFC now. :)

    Meg
    The Polished Monkey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg. BTW you have an awesome giveaway xx

      Delete
  4. Hello~~ thanks for your sweat comment :)
    i'm already following you ^^ do you mind to followback my blog?

    Marshadnb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'm just wondering if you seen this blog: http://thatsnotmyage.blogspot.co.uk/
    She was a lecturer at my uni (i studied fashion journalism) and former fashion editor at good housekeeping, i thought you be interested in having a look.
    Have a lovely day. xx

    www.annanuttall.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anna, thanks for the tip, I have followed her now. Always good to find someone over 40 in the blogging world x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read every single one and reply as often as possible. If you are going to follow me my preferred option would be through GFC, but of course I am very happy to be followed which ever way you prefer. Again thank you for commenting, it makes me so happy to see I have new comments.
Angela xxx