I've been nominated for an award!
I am so pleased to see that I have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by http://thoushaltnotcovet.net I haven't been nominated for this award before. When I first started my blog, all the way back in January lol I did get 5 nominations for the Leibster Award but it was for blogs with under 200 followers and by the time I was nominated and was going to do the tasks involved in it I was at over 200 followers, and I also didn't know which nomination to use, so naughty me didn't do it. But thank you for nominating me for this award, I am definitely going to do this one.
There are some rules for accepting the award…
1) Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3) Tell us 7 things about yourself.
4) Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 things about me
- I emigrated to America in 1999 and stayed there until 2009, when I moved back home to England.
- I have a very nasty spinal disease that means I am in severe pain 24 hours a day.
- I have two amazing children of whom I could not be more proud, Steven who is 29 and Suzanne who is 28.
- I have a degree in English and History, Social Work diplomas, a Massage Therapist License, but only for Texas, and I became a Reiki Master back in 2006.
- I have a lovely boyfriend, who is kind, generous and loving, and everyone who meets him loves him, he is the complete opposite of my ex husband!
- I believe in karma and therefore try to not think badly of anyone or wish bad things to happen to anyone, because karma is a product of our thoughts as much as our actions.
- I have a tattoo. It is on my rear hip and is a red peace heart with my children's initials either side. I didn't get it until I was 50, my rite of passage into middle age :)
My wee tattoo